• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

J.P. Hunter WGLI

1290wgli

Anyone know what happened to J.P. Hunter from WGLI? Was talking and chatting about some old jocks tonight and his name came up.

> Anyone know what happened to J.P. Hunter from WGLI? Was
> talking and chatting about some old jocks tonight and his
> name came up.

Good question Mike. My mother always had WGLI on in the mornings during my early school years, I remember listening to him (especially for the school closings). He was up at WNYG one day while I was there and I remember Warren introducing him to me. Perhaps posting this on the where are they now board could help.

> > Anyone know what happened to J.P. Hunter from WGLI? Was
> > talking and chatting about some old jocks tonight and his
> > name came up.

It's funny you ask about JP Hunter (real name Richard Ghazarian) I heard from his last week, and he's out of radio and working some events company. An aircheck of him will be available shortly on airchexx.com when he was at WTFM.<P ID="signature">______________

Co/Moderator: New York,Miami,Airchecks,Classic Radio and Where Are They Now?</P>

JP Hunter

I worked with him many years ago in Savannah at 1290/WTOC. There he used the name Dick Richards. Would love to get in touch with him.....my email is [email protected] If you can get me in touch with him---perfect! Many thanks :cool: JJ

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom