• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Question about Oldies 108

T

TampaTV

Are they live and local or voice-tracked? I've been listening to Scott Miller on the way home in the afternoon, he does a very good job with the oldies but sometimes he doesn't sound "local". Good station though.

Mornings and afternoons are live. Midday is voice tracked. Aside from doing a great job on the air, Scott is a hell of a nice guy off the air. I can't say that about some of the people I have met off air. <P ID="signature">______________
[email protected]</P>

> Mornings and afternoons are live. Midday is voice tracked.
> Aside from doing a great job on the air, Scott is a hell of
> a nice guy off the air. I can't say that about some of the
> people I have met off air.
>
Same Scott Miller who was engineer at 98 a few years back??

Same Scott Miller who was engineer at 98 a few years back??

No, Scott MillerTime from Oldies 104.3 in Chicago and Oldies 104.3 in Detroit. Still on in Chicago (thru voicetracking) at Real Oldies 1690. And he also does afternoons via voicetracking in Virginia. I'm a fan.

> Same Scott Miller who was engineer at 98 a few years back??
>
>
> No, Scott MillerTime from Oldies 104.3 in Chicago and Oldies
> 104.3 in Detroit. Still on in Chicago (thru voicetracking)
> at Real Oldies 1690. And he also does afternoons via
> voicetracking in Virginia. I'm a fan.
>
I love his Top 5 @ 5 every afternoon!

> No, Scott MillerTime from Oldies 104.3 in Chicago and Oldies
> 104.3 in Detroit. Still on in Chicago (thru voicetracking)
> at Real Oldies 1690. And he also does afternoons via
> voicetracking in Virginia. I'm a fan.

Count me as a fan too. I knew he had a "major market" sound. It is nice to hear an "old-style" ( I hate to use that term since that's the type of radio I did in my younger days) Top-40-ish radio show done well.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom