• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WGCI-2

Radiogeek500

Inactive
Inactive User
Pretty good HD-2 channel! Playing a lotta Hip Hop/R&B joints from the 90s. I've heard Dru Hill, Bell Biv Devoe, Biggie, Craig Mack, Mary J Blige, and yes, Chicago native R Kelly on this thing. Reminds me of when Urban had a pretty good balance of tunes.<P ID="signature">______________
Happy 20th Birthday Power 106

JOSH, Moderating the whole Radio-Info radio state of California and Indiana too!

www.myspace.com/radiogeek500</P>

> Pretty good HD-2 channel! Playing a lotta Hip Hop/R&B joints
> from the 90s. I've heard Dru Hill, Bell Biv Devoe, Biggie,
> Craig Mack, Mary J Blige, and yes, Chicago native R Kelly on
> this thing. Reminds me of when Urban had a pretty good
> balance of tunes.
>
I have a question, where would you even purchase a HD tuner? About how much would they cost and are they available in automobiles?

> > Pretty good HD-2 channel! Playing a lotta Hip Hop/R&B
> joints
> > from the 90s. I've heard Dru Hill, Bell Biv Devoe, Biggie,
>
> > Craig Mack, Mary J Blige, and yes, Chicago native R Kelly
> on
> > this thing. Reminds me of when Urban had a pretty good
> > balance of tunes.
> >
> I have a question, where would you even purchase a HD tuner?
> About how much would they cost and are they available in
> automobiles?
>
Home units are available at Tweeter. They cost $500

Car units are available at various places such as Crutchfield for a few hundred.

Once they get here, home units will be available for under $300<P ID="signature">______________

</P>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom