• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Looking for a station where I can start thee # 1 House Muzik Show...

M

M-TRAXXX

My name is Manny Cuevas & have been DJing/Promoting & now producing music for over 25 yrs. My reseme' includes starting the 1st House Radio Show in Orlando in 1989 on WPRK 91.5FM where I featured international DJ's along w/ urs truely working the decks.
We had interviews, charts & special mixes. That show ran for about 8 yrs. Later I moved to Party 95.3FM Orlando, Radio X 88.5FM Ft Lauderdale/Miami & lastly Party 93.1FM in Miami...
I'm trying to find a home to showcase not only my mixes, but feature other DJ's as well. Kinda like Pete Tongs "essential mix" on Radio 1 UK.
In a world floaded by wanna be DJ's, I feel like the whole (House Muzik)scene is getting burnt. It's time to take it back a few notches & kinda like re-educate the new generation. Back to basics.
I'm also interested in a spot to do my own mixes...kinda like a wknd Underground House Show....something people can listen to on the way to the club or while haveing a party @ their own homes.
For more info go to www.pulsation.com < go to mixshow & look for me;) There's a bio there (alittle dated) & some of my past mixes below. I would go to Manny "lIve" @ Voodoo for a radio broadcast version. My style ranges from Classics to Deep House to Tribal/Anthemz & so forth.
You can also go to deephousepage.com & go to search & print Manny Cuevas for old mixes of my show on 91.5FM WPRK back in the 90's.

enjoy")

Manny Cuevas.

[email protected]

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom