• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Taigate party promotions

promovet

Inactive
Inactive User
Has anybody facilitated, participated, or been to a great Tailgate party promotion at a football game that wouldn't mind sharing some ideas? I ineed to tie in a car dealership with a tailgate party to hold on site and ultimately giveaway the "Ultiamte Tailgating Party Kit"...Any thoughts are much appreciated...Thanks<P ID="signature">______________
Just dance to that Rock and Roll Music</P>

> Has anybody facilitated, participated, or been to a great
> Tailgate party promotion at a football game that wouldn't
> mind sharing some ideas? I ineed to tie in a car dealership
> with a tailgate party to hold on site and ultimately
> giveaway the "Ultiamte Tailgating Party Kit"...Any thoughts
> are much appreciated...Thanks
>
In my market...
One of the Local TV stations wanted us to partner with them at all of the local high school football games.

We asked a local dealer if they would loan the use of a new truck in exchange for promo mentions on the TV and radio.
We then wrapped the truck with logo's

Asked a local burger joint to supply food and got one of the soda vendors to supply drinks.
We broadcast live for one and a half hours before kick-off.

We feed around 2-300 people each Friday night and get our swag in their hands.

It has been so successful that this partnership has continued for 5 yrs and counting.
Hope this helps!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom