Post Your Mixes - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post Your Mixes

radio_rookie

Re: Post Your Mixes

As far as all my projects, ALL mixes will be available at Jamz Express - www.7000express.multiply.com

2007 and 2008 are a done deal, but forget the past and look forward to what's to come in the future, and DO NOT MISS OUT IN 2009. A lot is to come, so keep checking back to Jamz Express for all info on upcoming events, radio shows and exclusive downloads & more. Also, subscribe to my blog NOW at www.myspace.com/djkdm.

Also, not to forget, starting this year, I'll be posting the all new Freeflow Rhythm Show featuring the hottest & latest in unmixed electro-pop, breakbeat, rhythmic r&b/dance hits, freestyle, along with hot exclusives and remixes.

If you love exclusive new school booty bass, freestyle, and rhythmic r&b/dance and bass/club/uk garage remixes of today's hottest music, then this (in addition to the Project Mixxes, Boomtown Hottmixx, and the Boogiedown-Quikk Mixxes) are for you.

Hear brand new music from Akon, Inoj, Rihanna, Stevie B, Judy Torres, Timbaland, T.I., Nelly Furtado, & much more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12