• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

*Free* broadcast program downloads

B

bjsguitarplayer

There are plenty upon plenty of radio shows that you can pay for to download the show hour by hour, or "best-of" segments. Talkshows like Coast to Coast, Phil Hendrie, and morning shows like Bob and Tom.

I've downloaded comedy segments from Detroit's mojo in the morning, and a few other (mainly morning shows,) that offer some of their best moments on-line, without making you register or pay.

Does anyone know of any other radio shows (Mainly talk/comedy prank-style shows, such as morning shows,) that have a good archive of their stuff online for easy download without registration or pay?

It would be nice to have a segment of any show to listen to on my mp3 player to pass the time. Plus, it exposes me to better talent.

Thanks

> There are plenty upon plenty of radio shows that you can pay
> for to download the show hour by hour, or "best-of"
> segments. Talkshows like Coast to Coast, Phil Hendrie, and
> morning shows like Bob and Tom.
>
> I've downloaded comedy segments from Detroit's mojo in the
> morning, and a few other (mainly morning shows,) that offer
> some of their best moments on-line, without making you
> register or pay.
>
> Does anyone know of any other radio shows (Mainly
> talk/comedy prank-style shows, such as morning shows,) that
> have a good archive of their stuff online for easy download
> without registration or pay?
>
> It would be nice to have a segment of any show to listen to
> on my mp3 player to pass the time. Plus, it exposes me to
> better talent.
>
> Thanks

The Morning Zoo at KLUC in Las Vegas has a pretty good archive of some of their bits.

Post 820 Dedicated to WBAP, Fort Worth, which from here in Michigan frequently walks right over WOSU, Columbus, on any given night.<P ID="signature">______________
"Get educated. Read stuff on the web and believe all of it."
-- Phil Hendrie
http://theradioblog.blogspot.com</P>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom