• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Magic of the 80's?

retromike75

Inactive
Inactive User
Last week I wanted to hear Tom Furci's Magic Of The 80's to check if his show was new?...Low and behold it's was a show from last year. Is Tom gonna make new segments of MOTE or are we gonna hear the same segments from last year? I think Tom needs to keep his show fresh and new with new segments each week.

Mike B

"The Amazing 80's"

I noticed that a few weeks ago on "The Amazing 80's with M.G. Kelly" as well. It was a broadcast of a Halloween weekend show due to all the references M.G. was making. Although I still wonder if perhaps my local affiliate never received the show and the Halloween show is the only 'back up' show they have (although generally those shows are ripped into automation and if the next one doesn't arrive, the station will just let the computer replay the previous weeks show)

> Last week I wanted to hear Tom Furci's Magic Of The 80's to
> check if his show was new?...Low and behold it's was a show
> from last year.

Mike,
Indeed. I play the show on my internet station <a target="_blank" href=http://www.softneasy.com>Soft N Easy Net Radio</a>. Several weeks ago I was told by the producer that they were "in production". As of this weekend they had new commercials, but the actual shows have not changed. I will speak with the producer and see what the deal is.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom