• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Any new 1150 rumors?

D

DJJack

Who bought it? Any ETA for it's unveiling? I don't know why I'm curious since I don't live in Denver anymore, but I *am* curious. Sue me. ;-)

> Who bought it? Any ETA for it's unveiling? I don't know why
> I'm curious since I don't live in Denver anymore, but I *am*
> curious. Sue me. ;-)
>
Theres nothing wrong about being curious.... you got every right to be curious!
heck even I am and I know alot of other people are in the same boat as you are.. would be nice to know whati s going to happen to 1150 AM..

> curious. Sue me. ;-)
>
Well I just checked the FCC web page and oddly they haven't updated it yet on the new ownership of the station! It still lists that NRC broadcasting still owns it.. Wierd.. slow update.. but I did ask the guy in charge of that and I hope to hear from him soon..

> curious. Sue me. ;-)
>
Well it seems like the FCC hasn't approved the sale yet of 1150 AM.. it is still in the Pending and waiting stage for approval from them.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom