• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Afternoon Buzz

TampaDan

Frequent Participant
I've been listening to Steve and Monica this afternoon on 1010 WBZZ. They make a good team. Their differences of opinion lead to some very entertaining (and often hilarious) debate.

> I've been listening to Steve and Monica this afternoon on 1010 WBZZ. They
> make a good team. Their differences of opinion lead to some very entertaining
> (and often hilarious) debate.

They do have an interesting show from what I've heard (albeit in bits and pieces). When circumstances broke up the Buzz Brothers team, WBZZ was forced to put it together like that. Steve's experience is key in making it work, but for a team that was pretty much thrown together, it seems to work pretty well. It's at least a local radio show going up against syndicated fare on WFLA, WWBA, etc., and there's something to be said for that.<P ID="signature">______________
Lou Pickney
Tampa, FL
RadioHotTalk.com & VarietyHits.com</P>

Heard a little of it while on the beach Friday... someone needs to tell WBZZ to take at least a 10-second hard break for a legal ID somewhere reasonably close to the top-of-hour though. We did't get any 20 minutes either side. Shame.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom