• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Need Help! AA1.5

NRG_Rob

Inactive
Inactive User
I have all my keyboard shortcuts in AA1.5 (which are many) customized the way I like them. Does anyone know of a way to transfer these setting to another computer running AA1.5 (like my laptop) etc.

Thanks,

Rob Garcia<P ID="signature">______________
-NRG Imaging
www.nrgimaging.com
609-338-9074
[email protected]</P>

Never mind. Found the answer on my own. After some tinkering, I found that I can copy the registry entry for keyboard shortcuts from one computer to the other. Works great. For those that need to know how to do this.

1. Go to "regedit" (start-run-regedit-enter)
2. Navigate to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER
-Software
-Adobe
-Audition
-Prefs
-Keys

Your custom keyboard shortcuts exist here. Just export the registry entry and copy it onto the other computers.

-Rob Garcia<P ID="signature">______________
-NRG Imaging
www.nrgimaging.com
609-338-9074
[email protected]</P>

Re: Need Help! AA1.5 THANKS ROB!

> Wow..thank you Rob..great tip. May I steal it?
>
> It does work great...
>

I believe you can also copy the cool.ini file onto a disc and put in in your Audition folder on the other computer.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom