• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KIOL PD

T

tango-uniform

Who's the PD @ KIOL FM? I heard it was "Slam" Duncan, The World's Tallest DJ? True or not?

TRUE

> Who's the PD @ KIOL FM? I heard it was "Slam" Duncan, The
> World's Tallest DJ? True or not?
>
anything the board should know?
so far, nothing different from the old KLOL days.<P ID="signature">______________

"I'll see you Left of the Dial!"</P>

Re: TRUE

> > Who's the PD @ KIOL FM? I heard it was "Slam" Duncan, The
> > World's Tallest DJ? True or not?
> >
> anything the board should know?
> so far, nothing different from the old KLOL days.
>
Well...that's almost true. Except Pat Fant would have to bring back Crash Collins, Dayna Steele, Col. St James, Linda Silk, Lanny Griffith and Kevin Dorsey. All are still around except for Dorsey, but then one should never underestimate Fant's uncanny and mystical ability to raise the dead from their miasma.<P ID="signature">______________
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." - H.L. Mencken
</P>

Re: TRUE

> Well...that's almost true. Except Pat Fant would have to
> bring back Crash Collins, Dayna Steele, Col. St James, Linda
> Silk, Lanny Griffith and Kevin Dorsey. All are still around
> except for Dorsey, but then one should never underestimate
> Fant's uncanny and mystical ability to raise the dead from
> their miasma.

Or Fant's ability to send the dead out in style.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom