• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

imaging writing

radioguy4ever

Inactive
Inactive User
would anyone be willing to ctitique some imaging writing samples? i've been in the imaging game for 4 years now, but this is the first time i've been writing stuff instead of producing. let me know if you are willing to help. heres some samples below.

(really raw and drawn out, like you did for the backyard bbq promo) our frequency… 94 point 7. our name… plain and simple (emphasise – make really big but same raw and drawn out) HITS –FM. our job… to play the music YOU want… RIGHT NOW! On montreal and the seaway valley’s 20 IN A ROW HIT MUSIC CHANNEL, 947 HITS FM

(almost conversational) right now, you COULD be listening to some other station, but you would have to listen to a lot of what THEY want you to hear. at 947 hits fm we thank you for choosing the station that plays what YOU want to hear… 947 hits fm… montreal and the seaway valleys hit music channel

this is 947 hits fm, montreals hit music channel… giving you the 94 days of summer with backyard bbq’s, concert tickets, softball and soccer, the hits fm beach house and one fu---kin amazing summer! The only station big enough to give you all of this…
947 HITS F – M

(conversational – really laid back) nurse, please hand me the killers… now will smith… cut here and insert Frankie j… (urgent) NURSE! Quick, we need a heavy dose of 50 cent!..... whew, that was close… we may have lost this man if it weren’t for 947 hits fm… montreals hit music channel!

This is YOUR 20 in a row hit music channel… 947 hits fm
Broadcasting to montreal and the seaway valley at 94.7 and to the WORLD at 947 hits dot com… we are YOUR 20 in a row hit music channel… 947 hits fm

The more music morning show… EXCLUSIVLY on 947 hits fm. Wait wait wait a minute… its not exclusively on 947 hits fm… its heard all over the world at 947hits.com. the more music morning show, weekday mornings from 6-9 on montreal and the seaway valley’s 20 in a row hit music channel 947 hits fm

this is HITS FM -- YOUR 20 in a row hit music channel… broadcasting to 7 continents, 192 countries and 6 and a half BILLION people at 947hits dot com… not to mention the 3 and a half million in montreal and the seaway valley lucky enough to hear us in the car… no wonder we’re the BEST! Proud to be 947 HITS F M.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom