• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Need a little more History from KIOL 103.7

What city was 103.7 Licensed to before they moved to La Porte? Was it Willis?

Yep. KVST 99.7 has now moved from Huntsville to Willis to take its place.<P ID="signature">______________
Safford Black
Webmaster, RadioEmporium.net
Moderator, Radio-Info.com</P>

> Yep. KVST 99.7 has now moved from Huntsville to Willis to
> take its place.

KVST version 1.0 was a Class A on 103.5. Seems I recall it being a Huntsville license before the upgrade to a C3 on 103.7 and the move to Willis after a year or so of operation (thus version 2.0.) My memory might be a little mangled on the COL, anyone remember?

> KVST version 1.0 was a Class A on 103.5. Seems I recall it
> being a Huntsville license before the upgrade to a C3 on
> 103.7 and the move to Willis after a year or so of operation
> (thus version 2.0.) My memory might be a little mangled on
> the COL, anyone remember?
>

You are correct, Mediafrog. At least, that's what I remember. The RadioEmporium.net call letter histories show it as such.<P ID="signature">______________
Safford Black
Webmaster, RadioEmporium.net
Moderator, Radio-Info.com</P>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom