• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

From the halls of GST

A

AtlRadioBoy

I heard that GST is not only looking for a morning man but also an afternoon host to fill the Kimmers slot. Yesterday, at WGST, balloons with a thank you note were delivered to key management from David Paul. Either he is getting a try out or he has landed a position.

Oh great!!! Another post from David Paul.

> I heard that GST is not only looking for a morning man but
> also an afternoon host to fill the Kimmers slot. Yesterday,
> at WGST, balloons with a thank you note were delivered to
> key management from David Paul. Either he is getting a try
> out or he has landed a position.
>

I sent an email to David Paul at the address ([email protected]) that is found on his website, matthewmarklukejohn.com , he said, "Dino Costa got the job, ha ha."

> I heard that GST is not only looking for a morning man but
> also an afternoon host to fill the Kimmers slot. Yesterday,
> at WGST, balloons with a thank you note were delivered to
> key management from David Paul. Either he is getting a try
> out or he has landed a position.
>

GST would have to be completely out of their collective minds to hire David Paul. He can send as many gifts as he wishes but it won't translate itself into a talk radio program with his name on it. I'd hire Scott Ferrell before I'd hire David Paul. If David Paul is given a try out it will and should only be because they feel obligated based on his gifts.

The other thing is this stupid and irresponsible rumor about the Kimmer being on thin ice. Why would you say that? Do you have any proof of this, proof that GST is unhappy with Kimmer or his show? Enough of this cloak and dagger crap, give us some proof that Kimmer is in trouble if you're going to make a claim like that.

> I sent an email to David Paul at the address
> ([email protected]) that is found on his website,
> matthewmarklukejohn.com , he said, "Dino Costa got the job,
> ha ha."
>

Did he send the email from behind the Publix on Roswell Road, where he's supposedly living homeless?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom