• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KFNC weekends

Anyone have an idea what'll they'll be airing Saturdays and Sundays? All syndication, or more local shows?

> Anyone have an idea what'll they'll be airing Saturdays and
> Sundays? All syndication, or more local shows?
>

If they are smart they should steal some current programming from other talkers. Established personalities plus built-in clients and billings.

There's endless possibilities. Something like the Home Show, the Outdoors Show (both currently on 610 if I'm not mistaken), a mechanics show, or an antique show. Something cool I've heard promos for on KIKK is the big band music show they've got on Saturday mornings (I think). At least somewhat filling the void left when KBME flipped. There's got to be other voids that need filling in this market! To me, being even more free-form would be great on the weekends, and music shows shouldn't be out of the question.

> > Anyone have an idea what'll they'll be airing Saturdays
> and
> > Sundays? All syndication, or more local shows?
> >
>
> If they are smart they should steal some current programming
> from other talkers. Established personalities plus built-in
> clients and billings.

> Anyone have an idea what'll they'll be airing Saturdays and
> Sundays? All syndication, or more local shows?
>
I have a real estate talk show I've done since 2003 that I pulled off the air when BusinessRadio 650 went to "shock talk". I've been looking for a new weekend home. I'm trying to get in touch with someone at KFNC, but no one has called me back yet...probably busy trying to get the kinks out.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom